We are hiring for:
Behavioral Health Program Manager / PAHrtners Deaf Services
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual, developmental disabilities, and people facing mental health, and substance use challenges, join our team at RHA Health Services!
In this dynamic and rewarding role, there is an emphasis on creating interventions that are strength-based and focused on promoting recovery, symptom reduction, increased coping skills, and achievement of the highest level of functioning for the client in the community. If you’re looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Behavioral Health Services where we put people first!
Behavioral Health Program Manager Serve as the primary team leader supporting individuals with Mental Health or Substance Abuse Issues in residential, school, workplace and community settings. Coordinates and monitors the array of services and supports identified in each person’s Person Centered Plan.
- Works closely with other paraprofessional and clinical/professional staff to maintain communication and provide feedback, standardize procedures and expedite PCP implementation.
- Provides clinical or administrative supervision to all employees
- Assists the Regional Director in ensuring that whenever necessary the appropriate transition to another level/type of care for the person supported is sought after appropriate staffing with the Regional Clinical Coordinator
- Assists the Regional Director in providing leadership to employees by promoting harmony among co-workers and clearly reinforcing company and site office objectives and strategies
- Monitors and ensures interventions are performed face-to-face outside the facility, and that each person supported receives required number of contacts per service definition
- Actively participates in financial maintenance, budget monitoring, and budget creation and plans of corrective action to improve unit performance and meet targets
- Assists in the resolution of complaints/issuers and serves as role model employees, visitors, the general public and individuals being serves
- Excellent communicator and listener with strong therapeutic skills who works well as part of an interdisciplinary team and runs open and productive therapy sessions.
- Excel at behavioral interviewing techniques to uncover service user needs and be able to anticipate these needs.
- Bachelor Degree (Not Human Services field) & 4+ years full-time experience with population served OR
- Bachelor Degree (in Human Services field) & 2+ years full-time experience with population served OR
- Master’s Degree or Higher & 1+ years full-time experience with population served.
- License, Provisional License, Certificate, Registration, Permit issued by governing board regulating human service profession.
- Mid to fluent level in American Sign Language, ASL, skills
- Knowledge of Deaf Culture
- Human Service Degrees Include: Social Service, Sociology, Psychology, or other Human Service Degrees.
- Populations Served Include: Mentally Ill-Child, Mentally Ill- Adult, Substance Abuse-Adult, Substance Abuse-Child
Physical requirements to perform essential functions of the job included:
- Regularly required to lift 10 lbs.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 15 lbs.
- Must be able to pull minimum of 10 lbs.
- Must be able to squat, kneel, crawl, crouch, climb, and stoop.
- Must be able to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Required to regularly stand and walk.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in CPR from the floor level requiring to work on hands, knees, bending, standing and lifting.
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you’ve earned from hours you’ve already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
*contract/contingent workers and interns do not qualify for any of the above benefits
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
EEO Statement: RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
At PAHrtners Deaf Services we are committed to our employees. We provide great benefits, on-going training, opportunities for advancement and an environment of incredible teamwork and mutual support where ASL is the primary language and Deaf-friendly technology is standard.
Have questions? Need help with your application? Contact: PAHinfo@rhanet.org
Glenside: VP: 215-392-2425; V:215-884-9770
Moon: VP: 412-927-4058; V: 724-457-0384