PAHrtners Deaf Services is currently seeking a qualified Blended Case Manager that is fluent in sign language. This position provides resources and support to individuals and their families who reside in the community or in our residential programs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Linking individuals to services in the community
- Developing service plans to help individuals work towards their goals
- Provide independent living skills
- Instruct and advocate for access to public and private programs such as medical and vocational services.
- BA/BS degree in a human service field preferred or high school diploma + 12 credit hours in social science with two years’ behavioral health direct care experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluency in America Sign Language and familiarity with other visual communication modes and language levels.
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends as needed and travel to various areas in the community.
- Knowledge of laws governing the rights of Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals including IDEA and ADA a plus;
- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
At PAHrtners Deaf Services we are committed to our employees. We provide great benefits, on-going training, opportunities for advancement and an environment of incredible teamwork and mutual support where ASL is the primary language and Deaf-friendly technology is standard.
Have questions? Need help with your application? Contact: PAHinfo@rhanet.org
Glenside: VP: 215-392-2425; V:215-884-9770
Moon: VP: 412-927-4058; V: 724-457-0384