We are currently seeking a Direct Support Professional Supervisor for our location in Glenside, near Philadelphia, PA. This is an entry-level supervisor role supervising Direct Support Professional staff.
Pay rate: $18.00-$20.00; base pay set by facility; based on education and experience.
Schedule: Shifts and schedules may vary by location and typically a variety of shifts are available. Shifts cover all days of the week, Monday through Sunday.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid drivers’ license
- Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL) (required)
- Knowledge of Deaf Culture (required)
- Assist with Health and Safety Procedures-
- Assist with People Supported Development
- Assists with Person Supported Community Life
- Supervises and supports team members
- Assists with person centered plan and outcomes
- Assists with medical requests
- Assist with data collection and reporting
- Assist with day to day operations of assigned home(s)
- Perform all other related tasks as assigned
We offer the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed, and Pharmacy Insurance, and a Health Advocate service that helps employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and more
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Physical, Emotional and Financial Wellbeing Programs
- Free diabetic and hypertension medication and supplies (for qualifying employees)
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
At PAHrtners Deaf Services we are committed to our employees. We provide great benefits, on-going training, opportunities for advancement and an environment of incredible teamwork and mutual support where ASL is the primary language and Deaf-friendly technology is standard.
Have questions? Need help with your application? Contact: PAHinfo@rhanet.org
Glenside: VP: 215-392-2425; V:215-884-9770
Moon: VP: 412-927-4058; V: 724-457-0384