PAHrtners Deaf Services is looking for a dedicated, motivated, energetic individual who is fluent in American Sign Language and knowledgeable about Deaf Culture and the Deaf Community to fill the position of a Human Resources Manager in Glenside PA.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Supervises support staff, directing various aspects of Human Resources, maintaining personnel files & payroll
- Coordinates credentialing for licensed programs and professionals, helps create procedures relating to company policies, collaborates with the benefits department, supervises audits and accreditation for all programs
- Monitors billing activities, maintains petty cash, oversees invoicing
- Ensures compliance with employment/labor laws & disciplinary matters
- Monitoring staff compliance with HIPAA guidelines
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluent in American Sign Language
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field
- Three years office/managerial experience or AA degree with five years of supervisory/office experience
- Must possess strong writing/proofreading skills and excellent organizational/time management skills
PAHrtners Deaf Services is a dynamic team of behavioral health professionals serving Deaf and Hard of Hearing children and adults. Our environment is one of incredible teamwork and mutual support with a staff comprised of mostly of Deaf or Hard of Hearing individuals. As a result of our commitment to the Deaf/HoH community, PAHrtners is rapidly growing with the creation of new programs and expansion of our existing programs. Whether you are a high school graduate, recent college graduate or professional with many years of experience in the field of human services, we have a career building position waiting for you! E.O.E.
Have questions? Need help with your application?
For Glenside applicants contact:
Bernadette Class, Office Manager, V:215-884-9770; email@example.com; VP: 267-536-4907; Fax: 215-392-6065
Keith Somar, Assistant Office Manager, V: 215-884-9770; firstname.lastname@example.org; VP: 267-435-8062; Fax: 215-392-6065