PAHrtners Deaf Services is looking for a dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our interdisciplinary healthcare team. This is a part time position.
- Reports client’s social, psychological and physical behavior as indicated.
- Implements and ensures compliance with standards of nursing practice that promote optimal health care delivery and meet regulatory requirements
- Implements policies and procedures to ensure organizational compliance with Confidentiality regulations, HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), national accreditation agency and Continuous Quality Improvement. Attend applicable meetings as necessary.
- Using state guidelines, Quality Assurance Plan and Client Rights Policy, ensures that clinical operations comply with state regulations and update plans and policies as necessary.
- Provides professional nursing care including assessment, care and treatment of clients at the facility; must adhere to standards of care as defined by the Nurse Practice Act and RHA.
- Performs Nursing assessments and interventions with medication oversight and administration as needed
- Demonstrates proficiency in intervention techniques for both staff and clients in mediating problems or complaints; supervise clinical staffing, and provide other regular staff meetings and other venues for effective communication of information to staff and solicitation of staff ideas, concerns, and suggestions.
- Additional duties may be required of the LPN during staff vacancies or PTO
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director.
- LPN with license to practice in Pennsylvania.
- Two years of experience working with behavioral health clients preferred.
- Skills in American Sign Language greatly preferred; willingness to learn required.
At PAHrtners Deaf Services we are committed to our employees. We provide great benefits, on-going training, opportunities for advancement and an environment of incredible teamwork and mutual support where ASL is the primary language and Deaf-friendly technology is standard.
Have questions? Need help with your application? Contact: PAHinfo@rhanet.org
Glenside: VP: 215-392-2425; V:215-884-9770
Moon: VP: 412-927-4058; V: 724-457-0384