PAHrtners is seeking to hire a Regional Director for our location near Pittsburgh. This person needs to be fluent in sign language, have experience working with the populations we serve, and have business experience. You will lead an interdisciplinary healthcare team that provides support to individuals in residential, school, workplace and community settings.
Currently offering a $5k sign-on/retention bonus!
Responsibilities: Manages and directs the operations of a more than one business location ensuring sustained high quality of care and services to Deaf/Hard of Hearing persons with disabilities. The Director leads and directs the administrative, clinical, financial, and employee relation functions and implements and enforces compliance with company, state and federal policy. This position requires fluency in American Sign Language as well as experience working with Deaf and Hard of Hearing population.
A high-level of emotional intelligence is needed for this dynamic role, as you will manage and direct the operations of a multiple business unit, ensuring sustained high-quality care and services to persons with behavioral health and substance abuse challenges.
You will lead and direct the local administrative, clinical, financial, and employee relation functions, as well as implement and enforce compliance with company, state and federal policies.
Requirements: a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a human services field, healthcare management or general business/public administration. Graduate degree (MBA or MHA) preferred. Incumbents typically have 3-5 years’ experience in prior management positions with comparable responsibly.
At RHA, the roles of a Behavioral Health Regional Director Include:
- Creates and communicates a compelling vision that motivates others; conveys the purpose and importance of the corporate vision and mission; links department, team and individual initiatives to those of the organization
- Measures staff satisfaction with services and organizational performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Maintains a constant focus on efforts to improve performance, quality, and efficiency of work process and services provided.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and analyzes the unit budget.
- Responsible for managing operational P&L and making decisions based on financial performance
- Reviews financial reports monthly and involves other unit staff, service users, and personal outcome data in the budgeting, revenue and expenditure process
- Ensures all billing is accurate and submitted within specified time lines.
- Reviews receivables monthly to determine needed actions
- Pursues opportunities for growth and development of new business for RHA.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with Local Management Entities (LMEs) and private case managers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services field, healthcare management or general business/public administration, required.
- Graduate degree (MBA or MHA) preferred.
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience in prior management positions with comparable responsibly as determined by the corporation.
- P&L Management Experience
- Valid driver’s license including personal vehicle insurance coverage.
- Must maintain proficiency in professional field if licensure and maintenance of credentials is a part of professional certification.
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you’ve earned from hours you’ve already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
At PAHrtners Deaf Services we are committed to our employees. We provide great benefits, on-going training, opportunities for advancement and an environment of incredible teamwork and mutual support where ASL is the primary language and Deaf-friendly technology is standard.
Have questions? Contact: PAHinfo@rhanet.org
Glenside: VP: 215-392-2425; V:215-884-9770
Moon: VP: 412-927-4058; V: 724-457-0384