Who can make a referral for PAHrtners services?

An individual, parent, family member, guardian, government agency, durable power of attorney, or other involved party can initiate a referral.

How can I make a referral for PAHrtners services?

For all referrals complete the Referral Form and email to PAHinfo@rhanet.com or fax to: 215-884-5571 attention Evan. Call Evan at: VP: (267) 415-1772; V: (215) 884-9770 ext. 612

Please include any current and available documents from a psychiatrist, therapist, mental health provider, or school.

PAHrtners Site Visits/Tours

We welcome site visits. There may be some limitations or protocols in place due to coronavirus or staffing availability. Contact us to make arrangements.

Paying for PAHrtners Services

Funding varies by program. For Pennsylvania residents, funding typically comes through a Pennsylvania county, Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs, a Pennsylvania Managed Care Organization or private insurance.