At PAHrtners, our goal is to provide programs that are:
• Directed and controlled by the individual to the fullest extent possible.
• Integrated within the Deaf community.
• Designed to help the person grow and develop their present abilities and gifts while learning new and more challenging skills.
• Responsive to the uniqueness of the individual and respectful of the cultural diversity that characterizes our society.
Services Provided by PAHrtners:
PAHrtners offers a wide-array of programs and services to meet the needs of our community. Some services are intense and provided 24-hours a day while others are occasional.
• Adult Residential Services
• Case Management
• Community Participation Supports
• Day Program
• Traditional Outpatient Therapy
• Psychiatric Care and Medication Management
• Psychiatric Evaluations
• Psychosocial Assessments
Currently, these services are available to individuals who reside in the following Pennsylvania counties: Philadelphia, Delaware, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Lehigh, Northampton, Lancaster, and York. Funding options may be explored for those individuals who reside outside of these counties.